Cliquez pour vous déconnecter.
DESCRIPTION DE LA FONCTION
1. Selection of volunteers for Pfizer clinical studies
- Participate to the volunteers selection = this is the 2nd step after the volunteers recruiters activity (First screening is the task of another department. Close collaboration).
- Selection exams/data collection – validation of the volunteers based on medical aspects. This means interviews f2f with volunteers in FR-NL-ENGL. Volunteers could come from other countries. The Nurse needs to be able to evaluate if volunteers matches all specificities of the clinical research. This represents for the volunteers in a first contact/ experience with clinical research. (Communication skills are important)
- Able to perform anamnesis, apply inclusion and exclusion criteria, record medical history.
- Presentation in front of group of 8 pers. At ease to give public presentation for a group of 8 people (volunteers).
2. Management of all other clinical activities such as blood tests, blood pressure, catheter placement, ECG, etc. it can be in ambulatory and during the hospitalization of participants.
Certification : Bachelor Nurse – A1.
Experience : At least 6 months in Clinical environment is an asset.
- Stress resistant: there is a daily dashboard to follow. The instructions are given and the timing to proceed the different tasks also. There are clocks everywhere in the unit because the instructions must be executed according to procedures and on time. This is strictly indicated on the dashboard and must be followed carefully. No change in the procedure or the timing otherwise it’s a deviation and a report must be done.
- Ability to work in a very structured way.
- Punctual. Shifts and reports from one team to another. This is also important to follow the dashboard meticulously.
- Trouble shooting: if a system doesn’t work when needed ¿ keep calm and find a solution.
- Ability to work according to strict procedures and timing.
- Languages: good written and verbal skills in FR, NL, ENG. If you have proposals with only 2 of these languages, please submit the proposal and we will evaluate in function with the workload and the current team if the proposal could be adequate or not.
- Language are also important for preparation of written support and for the presentation in front of the healthy volunteers.
- Languages are also important because during the study, the Nurse must give clear instructions to the volunteers.
- Positive attitude. Work with volunteers. Very professional communication.
- Able to work in team, in small group or alone
- Team mindset.
- Able to use various systems. Very important to follow the procedures and to register results in the system.
- Own daily data check in the system.
- Trouble shooting: if a system doesn’t work when needed, keep calm and find a solution.
- Constant shifts: early, day, night, weekend
- Time to time those shifts could be adapted according change in the workload related to early development environment (additional request or cancellation)Profil éligible for activa.brussels assistance: No matter
Contract type : Travail
Hourly specifics : Travailler de nuit, Travailler le dimanche et les jours fériés, Travailler le samedi
Dès réception de vos coordonnées, nous prendrons contact avec vous.