Cliquez pour vous déconnecter.
- Bachelor’s degree in biomedical (chemistry or other education if no biomedical).
- Experience is more relevant than level of education.
- French is the main working language. English is used when reading SOP’s
- At least 1-year experience as Lab technician. Clinical experience is not a must.
- Analytical experience or clinical lab experience is needed.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Main scope of work will be (pre) analytical tasks depending on the workload and organization within the team.
- Samples prep
- Pre-analytical task (centrifuge, aliquot, storage…)
- Inventory management
- Analytical task
- Participation in QMS to be inspection readiness
- May handle some small Lab projects
- Work in QC environment (ISO17025 and GCP)
- Shift A = 7H – 15h18 o Shift B = 14H – 21h48 o Shift Y = 10H – 18H18 o Shift Z = 9h – 17h18
- night shift rarely but can happen.
send your application by email : email@example.com